CHB-LFC MethodologyCHB-LFC AlgorithmCHB-LFC InstructionsLEMPSCHB-LFCLEMPSScoresAbout
- The algorithm and score (CHB-LFC) are intended for patients with chronic hepatitis B monoinfection!
- For other liver diseases, such as chronic hepatitis C, CHB-LFC is not yet validated!
- Caution must be exercised for patients with hepatitis B flare-ups, as results may be severely hampered!
- CHB-LFC uses routinely available biochemical and clinical parameters for prediction of CHB related liver fibrosis. However, please make sure that all values are measured from the same blood sample!
- ULN for AST parameter corresponds with the upper level of normal for laboratory that produced AST levels.
- INR should be entered with decimal point (i.e. 1.21) and not with a decimal comma, as usual in some countries (i.e. 1,21).
- This is why it is not possible to enter INR with decimal comma in online version of the calculator.
- However, this is not necessary for the offline version of the score as Excel settings are identical to country and language settings of the installed operative system.
- For all other clarifications please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Any feedback is more than welcome.